Tuesday, September 29, 2015

More Bad News for D-Rose

Derrick Rose suffered yet, another injury.  Today he caught an elbow in practice, which will require him to need surgery, yet again. 

I’m telling you D-Rose is just injury prone and if I was in the Chicago organization, I would start maybe questioning if we should put him on the market or not.  Yes, I agree he is your star player and every Bulls fan hopes this doesn’t happen.

Rose hasn’t played a full season since I believe to be about three years ago.  How crazy is that, your star point guard and franchise player has NOT played a full season that long.  Where is your money really going now Chi-Town?

If I’m in the front office for the Chicago Bulls, I’m sitting him for the year, to make sure he is 10000000 percent healthy for next season and maybe along the way we pick up a top five draft pick next year, not a bad scenario if your Chicago. 

Yeah they have Pau Gasol, and Carlos Boozer as their big guys, and of course the notorious Jimmy Butler who has just been absolutely killing it ever since Roses’ injury plague started affecting him. 


Maybe you throw him out on the market and just see what kind of reaction you get from it, who even knows, maybe LeBron always wanted to play in Chicago.



No comments:

Post a Comment